Followers

Thursday 14 March 2019

…when they are wide open in flight


Sharing a card featuring the gorgeous Tiny Townie Blanche the Butterfly stamp from Stamping Bella.


The photo isnt the best, I forgot to take one before I gave the card and so had to snap one over cake with my phone!

The layout of my card comes from the sketch over at TGIF.  I did swap out the rectangular elements for more organic rounded ones, using the stamped image for the large centre one and adding in two rounded rows of flowers for the smaller elements.

I’ve played along with the bingo board at Back to Basics and Beyond using the centre column.  I’ve coloured my image in shades of blue, stamped in some flowers and added pearls for the flower centres.

While I’ve not got a real butterfly I do have a butterfly girl so I’m also linking my card up at Stamps & Fun = Creativity.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Flaked Metal Leaf ~ Verdi-Green
Zing! Embossing Powder ~ Metallic Finish Blue
Embellishments
Close To My Heart ~ Bitty Pearls
Creative Expressions 3mm Pearls ~ Cream
Inks & Paints etc
Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker ~ Black Hole
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Antique Linen, Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Spun Sugar & Tea Dye
Tsukineko ~ VersaMark
Wink of Stella Brush Pen ~ Glitter Clear
Papers
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock ~ Marshmallow
Ranger Heavyweight Cardstock ~ Watercolor
Stampin’ Up! Glimmer Paper ~ Myths & Magic Blue
Stamps
Penny Black ~ 30-297 Sprinkles and Smiles
Stampin’ Up! ~ Tranquil Tulips (retired)
Challenges
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/tgifc202-sketch-challenge.html


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love all the shades of blue! Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the vibrant colors you chose. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she a pretty little butterfly. Lovely card. TY for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge blog. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! I love these Butterfly Girls and your Colours just make her Pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: