Followers

Sunday 5 April 2020

We only part to meet again


Sharing a card made with the gorgeous At Grace from Penny Black.


This stamp was just so gorgeous I went with a simple card design.  I used some twine for some interest and so I could also tick off the optional twist at Penny Black Stamps challenge.

I’ve also added a few blue gems to play along at Moving Along With the Times.  I think they set off the image well, tying in with the sparkle on the flowers, which doesn’t really show so well in the photo.  I used a Uniquely Creative glitter brush pen to move my water colours around so the flowers have a lovely sparkle to them.

To finish off my card I’ve embossed my sentiment from the Majestic Peony set by Gina K Designs on a piece of black cardstock and added it over the twine.  I thought this sentiment not only fit the lovely image but also worked well for a farewell card, which is what this is.  It’s going out to a colleague who is retiring and hopefully signals the new phase in her life that will allow her to try new things and blossom in all new ways.

Over at Inkspirational their current theme is Spring.  With my lovely flower sprig on my card and bright colours my card is very Spring like so I am also linking it up there.
Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Stampendous! Embossing Powder ~ Detail Gold
Embellishments
PortaCraft 2mm Rhinestones ~ Blue
Inks & Paints etc
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Colours ~ No. 58 Ever Green, No. 62 Cobalt Green
Tsukineko Ink ~ VersaMark
Uniquely Creative Glitter Brush Pen ~ Clear
Wink of Stellar Glitter Brush Pen ~ Gold
Papers
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock ~ Marshmallow
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ North Sea & Raven
Ribbons & Trims
Santoro Simply Gorjuss Baker’s Twine ~ Blue & White Stripe
Stamps
Challenges
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-210-spring.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/pbsc-april-anything-goesoptional-use.html

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hello… Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Diamante’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge and good luck in the draw. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just STUNNING. So beautifully coloured and a Gorgeous colour of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily
    Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. These PB flower stamps are so beautiful and i really like the colors you chose. Such a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning - love it!
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the vibrant blue!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being chosen a favorite at PBSC with your stunning card. Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: