Followers

Sunday 5 November 2017

When there’s no more room in hell…



I’m in the home stretch and sharing my penultimate Hallowe'en card for this year, this one features the cute Mini Wryn Zombie from Tiddly Inks.


My card follows the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I had to shift the top rectangle element over to the right and make it smaller to keep the gorgeous skulls from the DP visible.  I turned this and the circle element, which I made from a Tim Holtz Monocle, into shakers as this card is going out to a crafty friend who is the queen of shaker cards.

The cute Wryn image is water coloured and I matched the blue of her zombie skin with some Pion Design Palette cardstock. 

I’m just under the wire to enter this in the current Spookaboo! challenge at Tiddly Inks.  I think the skulls on the DP add a bit of ‘adult’ to the card to balance the cute image and the childhood activity of trick or treating.  So I’ve got a balance between spook and cute, which is what ‘spookaboo’ says to me.

There are a few Hallowe’en themed challenges just finishing up and I’m also just in time to enter this in the one over at Cards Und More.

Ingredients:
Embellishments
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Findings ~ Monocle
Inks & Paints etc
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Colours ~ No 20 Black, No 37 Deep Pink, No 40 Lemon Yellow, No 42 Bright Yellow, No 44 Light Brown, No 46 Brown & No 64 Blue
Papers
Bazzill Prismatic Cardstock ~ Black
Pion Design Palette ~ Pion Blue III
Recollections ~ Midnight Magic Halloween
Stamps
Challenges



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Definitely spookly! I'm loving your creation for the Spookaboo challenge at Tiddly Inks. Thanks so much for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Halloween card! Your zombie is colored perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween card! Love your zombie! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! Thanks for joining us at cards und more! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: