Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Chocolate Thief

So ages ago the challenge on the Simply Betty Fan Page was to do a non-traditional Easter colours Easter card.  I did a box holder with Bunny Ears Scott but I also had another image in the series, Bunny Ears Judy, and I coloured her up too.  Well I finally got my butt in gear and put her on a card tonight and here she is.

I am the Queen of the Last Minute and this really is a last minute entry for the Simply Challenged Challenges’ current Easter challenge.  I checked out some other challenge sites at the same time for some added inspiration, I already had pink on Judy’s dress and the Hybrid Chicks’ current colour challenge also gave me turquoise (at least that’s what the background paper looks to me!) and the colour carnation, which looks like the card blank I used, although it’s hard to see it as I left only a small frame around my background paper.  And finally, the Pile It On #16 challenge colour inspiration gave me green, which all led me to the background paper and to colouring the sentiment egg in pink with turquoise and green spots.

To add a bit of interest I decoupaged the egg banner and rounded the sentiment egg and Judy so they would pop off the page.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E02, E11
Lips R20, R22, R24
Eyes V04, V06
Hair Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38
Ears and dress R000, RV02, RV13, RV14, RV17
Shoes, skulls on dress and belt V12, V15, V17
Eggs G03, R24, Y13
Paper
Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Spring!
Embellishments
Easter egg clip art
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts :-)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, how absolutely Beautiful... what awesome coloring..
    Thanks for joining us at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: