Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

Beloved of Amun-Re lord of thrones…



I have a cute little image, Jude Tut, a new digi from Simply B Stamps, on the card I’m sharing.


I’ve made this card up following the current sketch over at RetroSketches, one of my favourite sketch challenges.  I swapped out the circle element for some die cut cattails because this is going out to a friend who is a landscaper.  Hence the lovely bit of woven matting for the horizontal element too.

I think little Jude is just adorable dressed up as King Tut so I guess I’ve got the cute theme at Crafting Musketeers covered so I’m entering my card over there.  Being King Tut I couldn’t colour Jude up in anything but blue and gold with a white skirt (sure the Egyptians don’t call them that but you know what I mean!) and as there is definitely no red or pink on this I am also linking it up at Open-Minded Crafting’s current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes E30, E31, E37
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit B00, B02, B04, B06, C00, N0, N1, N2, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, 0
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
La-La Land ~ Cattails 
Embellishments


Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Scattered Straw
Papers
Bazzill Cardstock ~ Admiral
Kaisercraft Cardstock ~ Licorice
Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather ~ Trek
Woven Matting from stash
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Your coloring of the image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on sketch and perfect colouring .Love the back ground too . Thanks for sharing on Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the image it's cute & different. Jacqui Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your King Tut, great job on your coloring. Thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #29 - No Red and No Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors! cute card!! thanks for playing along at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!

    kel
    Scraps & photoGRAFFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: