Followers

Thursday 29 December 2016

…the sight of the stars always makes me dream…



I’m sharing a card with another commissioned image from Mayzy Art, this one is Irene.


For this card I’ve followed the current sketch at Atlantic Hearts and kept it CAS.  I’ve added interest through the matting, lots of matting.  Over at Double D they have a silver and gold challenge so I’ve used layers of silver and gold cardstock with black to help show it off.  My sentiment is a gold foil rub-on, taking a couple of different words from Tim’s Christmas packs to create one suitable for a birthday.  My only embellies are some stars also from the same packs, gold around the sentiment and silver on the corners.

As the current challenge at Southern Girls is an anything goes one I am also linking my card up there.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes E30, E37, 0
Lips E04, R56, R59
Hair E25, E27, E29, E93, E95
Outfit B91, B93, B95, BV20, BV23, BV25
Embellishments
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Remnant Rubs ~ Gilded Christmastime & Gilded Holidays
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Metallic Collection ~ Gold & Silver
Glossy White Cardstock from stash
Stamps
Mayzy Art ~ Irene (commissioned image)
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored and lovely layers...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what fabulous coloring and I love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘SILVER & GOLD’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning! Such masterful coloring, a true work of art. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Your coloring is amazing on your image. Thanks for joining the Double D "Silver and Gold" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I adore the gold rub-on! Great job with the AHSC Sketch. :) ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic coloring and your interpretation of the sketch is right-on. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love your colouring ability with the Copics, great job! Your card is wonderful, I really like it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: