Followers

Saturday 10 June 2017

…but never before before



Sharing a CAS+S (clean and simple + snarky) card today featuring PMS Peggy from Unity Stamp Company on the front.


If you can hear squeals of joy that’s me as I’m happy dancing around my craft room.  Why am I happy dancing and squealing with joy?  Because I finally won the Queen of Snark badge in a fair contest with other entrants!  That means I am also joining the sisters as a guest DT.

You really want to go and check out the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for their current challenge where, as has become an annual tradition, Edna has got herself a bit tipsy.  Yep, it’s the D is for Drunk challenge and time to get out your best snarky drunkard stamps to get creating.


Now you’ve probably read that and looked at my card and thought I’d taken up the option of having a few drinks while creating my card and totally missed the theme.  This card is actually a lever card so has three panels, here’s number two.


Still no drunkards or alcohol in sight, you have to get to panel three for that, which features the fun Life of the Party from Redonkadoodles.


As I’m entering my card in a few challenges I have censored my sentiment, not sure if it is a commonly used term but in Australia is slang for ‘drunk’ so any Aussies will know what’s under the star.

Speaking of challenges, I’m entering my card in the current one at Scrapping 4 Fun as it is a lever card and thus a bit of a different fold to the usual simple single fold card.  Heres a shot of the card open to see the lever in action.


Over at Colouring in Scrapland they are celebrating all the occasions in life we make cards for so I am also entering my card there.

At As You Like It they want to know your favourite reason to make cards and I’d have to say birthdays.  Why?  Well, it’s all about celebrating someone special and the fact they came into the world to be someone special in my life.  There’s also an infinite number of possibilities in terms of what to put on the card, unlike other seasonal occasions where traditions dictate more of what you can do.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B05, 0
Lips E04, R56, R59
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Champagne & Glasses BG10, E21, Y23, 0
Embellishments
Gems from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Bazzill Prismatic Cardstock ~ Black
Core’dinations Tim Holtz Collection Kraft Core Metallic ~ Silver
House of Cards Cardstock ~ Cryogen White
House of Cards Romanesque Paper ~ Pearl
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Your are our perfect GDT! I love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to our reigning Queen!!!
    Love your awesome card!!
    Your CAS + S is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning! Love the the shape and the folds!

    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card you made for the design team and snarky at that too. Thanks for being the GDT for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH, fabulous! I bow to the Queen! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My!! I am bowing down to your card-making genius Your Royal Highness!! What a fabulous creation... So glad you are here as our reining Queen of Snark and Guest Designer for this challenge because I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Peggy too! Such fun. Thanks for submitting with Scrapping 4 Fun. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, my Queen of Snark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great and detailed card! Thank you for joining us as Scrapping4FunChallenges! Best of luck and hope to see you next round!

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, love the folds and the detail. Great work
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a common phrase for overindulging here in Canada, too! :P I love that this is a lever card, and of course the worth-waiting-for third panel. Well done, honorary sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, Love the images and the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4FunChallenges
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Beautiful work, wonderful colors, and digi sensational.Thank you for taking the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card!! You made me laugh!
    Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland
    Nélida

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: