Followers

Sunday 19 April 2020

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone…


Sharing a QCAS thank you card featuring some of the stamps from the sadly retired Papertrey Ink set, Simply Jane.


I’ve followed the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch for my layout, I just flipped it on its side. My roses take the place of the three square elements, which I watercoloured.  The sentiment, also from the same Papertrey Ink set, was heat embossed.

I picked these pretty roses after looking at the inspiration photo at The Card Concept.  It’s also why I went with pink for the roses and my mat, as this was the main colour in the pretty bouquet in the photo.

You can’t get much more CAS than this and it was super-fast to make.  Being a CAS card, I am also linking it up at Krafty Chicks.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Stampendous! Embossing Powder ~ Detail Gold
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Lucky Clover, Picked Raspberry & Spun Sugar
Tsukineko Ink ~ VersaMark
Papers
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock ~ Marshmallow
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ Flamingo
Bellbird Paperarts Cardstock ~ 300gsm Cotton Blend
Stamps
Papertrey Ink ~ 2471 Simply Jane
Challenges
https://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-card-concept-133-hello-spring.html

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2020/04/case-this-sketch-368.html


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous CAS card! Love the pink flowers along the edge- perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: