Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Betty 007: Licence to Craft



There’s a new set of Bettys in town and they are AWESOME!

I ordered the digi pre-release sight unseen and they didn’t disappoint.  I could see a card in there straight away and have been working away on this one for a couple of days.  Introducing Betty 007: Licensed to Craft.


She didn’t start out like this, she was drawn in true Bond style with gun and knife but I am a strictly non-violent crafter.  So I had to swap her gun for a bottle of Stickles and her knife for some craft scissors.  I used my Cricut to cut the scissors from the Cricut Everyday cart and the same cart to cut the Cricut C.

The rest of the word ‘craft’ is cut from the Elegant Cake cart.  The netting came in the Webster’s warehouse sale box and I added some bling to the Cricut C's antennae and paper roses to embellish the netting.

I used the George cart to cut the licence plate and the words are rub-ons.  I inked the edges of the plate to give it a bit of a border.

I coloured Betty with Copics and added some Smooch to her necklace and shoes.  I added pearls for her earrings, which I painted with Smooch.  The Stickle bottle has a Zot underneath to give it the rounded look.  I finished off with a coat of Liquid Glass to make Betty shine.

The background is my version of the Bond gun barrel done using Stickles, Ranger ink and some Perfect Pearls.

Hope you like her as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elizabeth she is adorable, how creative of you to change her into a "Craft Bond" love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: