Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

’Twas Christmas told the merriest tale



This is the second design I’ve used for my Christmas cards again using Tim Holtz’s Scribbly Christmas stamps.


To make up this card I’ve followed the current sketch at Atlantic Hearts.  I couldn’t find a die to fit around my tree stamp so I fussy cut it instead and added a Tim Holtz Word Band to give an added element and a sentiment.  I also popped the tree onto some foam squares to add some extra depth and interest and finished off with a couple of red pearls in likeness to Christmas baubles.

Over at Cute Card Thursday they are looking for festive colours and with my range of Christmas papers and red and green base I have those.  Being a Christmas card I’m also entering this in the current challenge at Creative Knockouts.

Ingredients:
Embellishments
Kaisercraft Pearls ~ Red
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ Red Devil
Scraps from various Christmas collections
Ribbons & Trims etc
Stamps
Challenges
Cute Card Thursday #402 ~ Festive Colours!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the design....very pretty!...love the colors and papers too...thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the combination of the different patterned paper. It is all about the paper - right? Thank you for joining in the challenge at Creative Knockouts.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used a tree shape to replace the circle. Thank you for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, I love it! I love the tree, so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: