Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Raining hearts

I was in a foul mood a couple weeks ago on account of stuff happening at work so when I sat down to craft last weekend I wanted to make cards that were the complete opposite of how I felt.  The result was a whole lot of pink and hearts!



This little cutey is Catch my Heart from Tiddly Inks and I coloured her with Copics.  I actually did three in different colours but I liked the blue best.  I cut the raining hearts out individually and stuck them with a tiny bit of a 3D Zot so they’d sit off the page.  The background is Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and I used my Cricut to cut the ovals so they’d be nice and even.  The lace trim is from Webster’s Pages.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: