Followers

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Slime time



Day 6 of the challenges with the theme: “Slime and Grime... use lime green and distressing on your projects”.

I started with Cacklin’ London as she had a big pot that could easily be filled with slime.





Copic colours I used were:
Hair C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, 100, BV04
Skin YGoo, YG03, YG06 (using tip-to-tip blending)
Eyes B93, B95
Mouth G02, G05, G07
Dress and hat BV00, BV02, BV04
Familiar B93, B95, B97
Cauldron W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7, 100
Bottles B00, B02, B05
BG01, BG02, BG05
G000, G00, G02, YG91, YG95 (using tip-to-tip blending)
Skull C-1, C-3
Stirrer E33, E35, E37
Slime YGoo, YG03, YG06, YG23
Outline YG23

I decided to outline London in green to keep with the slime theme.  To finish London off I added some Smooch Green Apple accents to her lips and as eye shadow, I used the same in the cauldron of slime and topped that with Glossy Accents for shine.

The background is a whole lot of labels for witchy ingredients, the ones used by the three witches in Macbeth to be precise, which I got from Etsy and shrunk down to fit.  I cut the label from a Nestie after printing the sentiment from my computer.  I used Glossy Accents on the label to make it look more like a bought one and finished the tag by adhering the label on flat and using 3D Zots to give London some height.

I didn’t do any distressing on this as per the challenge instructions mostly because I am yet to get into distressing.  Something to add to my list of new techniques to try!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: