Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Which witch?



Witchy Boo Betty of course!  Isn’t she gorgeous?



So day two and the challenge was “Create anything witchy, a Witches hat, a Cauldron, anything witchy and anything but a card!”  Does a tag count as a card?  No matter, she was fun to make anyway.

Copic colours I used were:
Hair RV02, RV04, RV06
Skin E00, E02, E11, E13 (E95 cheeks)
Eyes BG01, BG02, BG05
Mouth R24, R59
Dress and shoes Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08
Socks, belt and hat ribbon YR00, YR02, YR04
Familiar BG10, BG11, BG15 (tip-to-tip blending)
Broom handle E53, E55
Broom bristles E08, E53, Y15,

I got out my gold pen and my Molasses Smooch to give her stars a bit of shine.  I think she is kind of autumny coloured, colours I love.  I did her hair in pink to match the tag outline, selected because this one is going to a family of little girls.

For the background I laid down some clear stickers, they had orange coloured printing but it didn’t show up too well on the black background so I added some Stickles to give them some sparkle.  That worked well then with the sentiment sticker and pumpkin mouth sticker.  ‘Broom’ isn’t a very exciting sentiment but I didn’t have anything else that fitted in with Witchy Boo, guess my Halloween stash isn’t as bottomless as I thought.  Hmm, sounds like the perfect excuse to buy some more Halloween stuff…

And here’s the back of the tag, with a little cat familiar sticker to tie in with the front.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: