Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

And people say we monkey around…



I’m sharing a cute card featuring Cheeky Monkey stamps from Clearly Besotted.


I blame my crafty friend, Jenny Dix, entirely for this card (go check out her awesome creations on her blog for some inspiration).  She made a shaker card with these same stamps and I had to have them and then I just had to make a shaker card with them.  Although my card doesn’t follow the same layout it is ‘CASed’ from Jenny’s you can find here, so I am entering mine in the current challenge at Little Red Wagon.

To make up my card I’ve followed the sketch over at My Time to Craft, turning the rectangular elements into shaker panels.  I’ve got four monkeys on my card as this will go out to a colleague from my little team of four.  With my four little monkeys I am entering this at Unicorn Challenge.

Ingredients:
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits ~ 660994 Birch Trees
Embellishments
Green Sequins from LSS
Green & Gold Stars from LSS
Prima Alphabet Stickers ~ Romance Novel
Queen & Co Pearl ~ Sunflower Yellow
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Bazzill Fourz Cardstock ~ Spice
Echo Park Playground ~ Grass Stain
Moxxie All Hallows Eve ~ Sharp Dressed Man
Ribbons & Trims etc
Green Grosgrain Ribbon from stash
Stamps
Challenges
Unicorn Challenge #12 ~ Animal Kingdom

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So cute and those monkeys are adorable. Thanks for joining our CASE A Card challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card the monkeys are so cute. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 12 “Animal Kingdom” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the shaker panels, and the monkeys are so cute! 'Hey-hey, we're the Monkees'! (Love that band!) Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: