Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

If I but remember only…



I had to make a sympathy card and Leanne’s Angel from Aurora Wings was the perfect image for it.


My card follows the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch, although it is kind of hard to see the stripe elements.  I added them with some Twinkling H2O’s before stamping my sentiment from Kimmie’s Sympathy Set, a retired Kraftin’ Kimmie set, and embossing that in white.  Trying to photograph a mostly white card is really difficult and the foiled image, which was done in Opal foil, has come up looking silver.

With my shiny foil and glittery H2O’s I have lots of sparkle, although done in what I hope is an elegant way, so I am linking up my card at Allsorts.  As I have an angel as my image I am also entering my card in the current challenge at Incy Wincy, where they are looking for something magical.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Stamps
Kraftin’ Kimmie ~ Kimmie’s Sympathy Set (retired)
Challenges
Incy Wincy ~ Something Magical!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love white on white and think this is beautiful, a lovely sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sympathy card.
    Thank you for joining our Sparkle challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: