Followers

Thursday 7 July 2016

Seeking after that sweet golden clime…



Sharing a card featuring a sweet little image from Bugaboo Stamps called Bug Kidz Daisy 2.


I’ve the honour of being a guest DT this month at Cheerful Sketches and here’s the sketch.

With the pretty flower dress and the ladybugs on the image I went with a real summery feel to my card.  Summer in Australia is a time of bright, bright sunshine, green grass and fiery red sunsets so I’ve used those colours.  As my card features ladybugs (something with wings) I’m entering it in the current challenge at The Crafter’sCafé.

Ladybugs are also animals so that takes care of part of the requirement at Animal Friends and I also have the added theme of a die cut (two in fact with my oval and banner).  With my ribbon elements I’m also covered for the theme at Stamping Sensations so am linking up my card there too.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit G94, G99, Y00, Y11, Y15, YG01, YG03, YR23
Chalks & Powders etc
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Embellishments
Red Stamens from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst ~ Midnight Rendezvous Raven
Ranger Dina Wakley Media Archival Ink ~ Ruby
Papers
Bazzill Monochromatic Cardstock ~ Glow
BoBunny Country Garden ~ Dot & Vines
Fancy Pants Down by the Shore ~ Anchors Away
Ribbons & Trims etc
Live and Love Crafts ~ Sunflower Pearl Trim White (coloured with Various Inks R89 and Y28)
Green Tara ~ Burlap Ribbon Black & Cobweb Trim Red
Stamps
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection ~ CMS132 Words for Thought
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. A very colourful card and a sweet image,

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Emily!
    Thanks so much for beïng our GDT this month at Cheerful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine ganz tolle Karte hast Du gezaubert. Ich liebe es bunt.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute image!! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: