Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

…that all, that is really worth the doing, is what we do for others



I’m sharing another two thank you cards, this time featuring only die-cuts from Clearly Besotted and Spellbinders.



The layout of both cards follows the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.  For the first card I used the negative cut and then added some interest with a coloured background I made using alcohol inks on Yupo paper.  The second I’ve take the positive cuts and glittered them up, unfortunately they were a bit large, thinking I should have cut around the insert die rather than using the matching outline die.  The sketch is still there but the elements are just rather enlarged.

Over at Crafty Gals’ Corner they are looking for projects that include a sentiment, which both my cards do.  As that sentiment is giving thanks I am also linking my cards up at the current Mod Squad challenge.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
Tim Holtz Distress Glitter ~ Broken China & Mustard Seed
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Clearly Besotted Dies ~ CBDTH277 Thanks Word (retired)
Spellbinders Dies Nestabilities ~ S5-183 Imperial Gold Elements
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Yupo ~ White
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That swirls is so gorgeous! I am loving your colors and all of that glittery goodness! Really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emily two beautiful cards, love how you used the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wonderfully inky background behind the die! The colors work so well together and really let the die shine! The glitter on the second is so much fun!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Use a Sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love both versions of your "dies only" cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: