Followers

Saturday 15 December 2018

Brown paper packages tied up with strings


Sharing my second Christmas card design, which is super CAS and features stamps from the Hero Arts’ November 2018 My Monthly Hero Kit.



This card was totally inspired by the sketch over TGIF combined with the non-traditional Christmas colours prompt at Cardz 4 Galz.  I ended up with ‘My Favourite Things’ stuck in my head but I think the cards turned out pretty cute.

I made 10 in this design using Tim’s pinecones and snowflakes plus one of his Christmas Typed Tokens.  I then added a matching mini stamped image in each corner from the Hero Arts set.

As these cards are totally CAS, I’m also entering them in the current Christmas card challenge at CAS on Friday.

Ingredients:
Embellishments
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Findings Adornments ~ Pinecones & Snowflakes
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Findings Typed Tokens ~ Christmas
Inks & Paints etc
Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Pad ~ Crumb Cake
Papers
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock ~ Marshmallow
Kaisercraft Cardstock ~ Kraft
Stamps
Hero Arts ~ My Monthly Hero Kit November 2018
Ribbons & Trims etc
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Trimmings Paper String ~ Solids
Challenges
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/12/tgifc190-sketch-challenge.html

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Emily, I love how you related the TGIF sketch to the song "My Favoriyte Things!" That was so clever!!! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the charms. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: