Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace...



This is my third project as a guest DT over at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and it features the super cute Nuts About You! image from this month’s sponsor, The Stamping Chef.


Here’s the fun sketch for this week.


It’s a bit hard to see the top square on my card, I kinda went a bit OTT with the flowers but then I do love my flowers.  The current challenge over at Ruby’s Rainbow is for flora and fauna, got plenty of flora and with that cute little squirrel I’ve got the fauna covered too.  The image includes both the chibi girl and the squirrel and also some cute hearts and musical notes but after popping my image up off the die cut I didn’t really have anywhere for the hearts I’d coloured.

They’re playing tic tac toe over at Crafty Creations and I’ve got three in a row covered with my die cut (perfectly sized to frame my image, you’d think I’d planned that but was a happy fluke), my metal acorn charms (a stash find) and digital image.  With all my flowers and my bits of lace I’ve also got both options from Craftitude’s challenge so I’m also entering my card there.

Now if you’ve not joined Outlawz or never played along with their sketch challenge I hope I’ve inspired you to go check it out.  The sketches are awesome and there are always fab sponsors every month with great prizes on offer.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes E30, E35
Mouth R000, R00, R02
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit B23, B24, B37, B39, B41, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
Squirrel E21, E23, E25, E40, E42, R000, R00, R02
Acorn E08, E13, E17, E18, E19
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Shapeabilities ~ Persian Motifs
Embellishments
BoBunny Trinkets ~ Camp-a-Lot
Prima Flowers ~ Jardinière Alla Prima
Prima Say It in Pearls ~ Swirls and Fimo Light Brown
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Mowed Lawn, Spiced Marmalade & Tumbled Glass
Papers
BoBunny Country Garden ~ Vines & Weathered
Core’dinations Adirondack Cardstock ~ Stonewashed
Ribbons & Trims etc
Lace from stash (coloured with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink)
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. this is so fabulous!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: