Followers

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sure to taste sweetly,—is that poison, too?


I have another CAS Valentine card featuring an Emo Valentine collection image from the vaults of Simply B Stamps, Candy Hoggin’ London.


I’ve stuck with my monochromatic Valentine’s although again with the splash of red for a bit of added interest.  Hopefully this doesn’t disqualify me from the current monochromatic challenge at Country View Challenges.

To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Feeling Sketchy.  I used a die from Marianne Designs for the ribbon and bow element.

Don’t forget our challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges too, you can use any image but we sure love to see the SBS ones, it’s anything New Year’s related.

Ingredients:
Copics
C00, R29, R37, R46, R59, T2, T4, T6, T8, T10, 100
Dies & SVGs etc
Marianne Designs – Anja’s Vintage Swirls
Papers
American Crafts Cardstock – White
Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock – Pepper
Kaisercraft Cardstock – Black
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Really like the colors you used.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Wonderful job on the coloring and I love the image you used! Thank you for playing along at The Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. Love the monotone colour with the splash of red ~ Michelle dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp you used ! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete


  6. Gorgeous colours & such a divine image! Splendid card.
    Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: