Followers

Sunday 23 March 2014

The greatest show on earth!



This is my last showpiece for the super cute new Jude at the Circus collection from Simply B Stamps and what better way to finish than with a card featuring Jude himself, this is Ring Master Jude.


I’ve made up my card for my nephew for his birthday so I’ve gone with more boyish colours (I hope they appeal to a boy!) and followed the fun sketch this week at Outlawz.  I raided my stash of Freckled Fawn embellies for the camera and banner chippie, which I think suit the image really well.  I don’t think I’ve used the banner die before but the sketch called for a banner so this die was perfect.

Cute Card Thursday has a challenge going with wild world as the theme, not much more wild than a lion, even a circus one can turn on its tamer at any moment, so I’m entering my card there.  I’m also linking it up at the Crafter’s Café who have a super easy challenge to make a square card, mine is a 6x6 inch one.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B000, B00
Mouth R00, R02
Hair E23, E25, E27
Outfit N0, N1, R24, R29, R46, R59, R89, T4, T6, T8, 100, W1, W3, W5, 0
Lion Y23, Y26, YR20, YR21
Hoop YR12, YR14, YR16
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Grand Circles, Lacy Circles & Standard Circles
Embellishments
Inks & Paints etc
Dew Drop Brilliance ~ Cosmic Copper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Mustard Seed
Papers
Bazzill Cardstock ~ Iced Cocoa
Creative Memories ~ Happy Holiday
Echo Park Bella Road Summer Days ~ Yellow
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: