Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Frolic in the Autumn Mist

The stamp on my project today is going way back to the Zombie Teen range from Simply B Stamps, this one is Zombie Dino Christian from the Halloween collection.



I liked my little tag from yesterday so much I thought I’d do another one, I think they will look really cute on layouts in the mini albums I am making.  Again I’ve used a Ranger tag as my base, this time I’ve followed the sketch at STAMPlorations new challenge blog.

I was going to add another DP but it was all a bit too busy so instead I just left the centre black.  I thought the lolly paper from We R Memory Keepers was a good fit to add to the feel that Christian is dressed up for Halloween and not some other event, same with the epoxy stickers I had in my stash from last year’s Halloween tags.

The tie is actually a strip of washi tape folded in half.  Washi tape is something else I have a large collection of that I never seem to use much.

The current challenge at Simply Create Too is for Halloween or orange, I’ve got both covered in this one so am linking up there.  As this also isn’t a card I’m entering it in the current Creative Corner challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E21, E50, E51, (cheeks R02)
Eyes E37, 0
Outfit G00, G02, G03, G05, G07, Y23, Y26, Y28, YR20, YR21, YR23
Embellishments
Making Memories Spellbound Glitter Pebbles Stickers
Stampin' Up Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape
Papers
Bazzill Cardstock – Orange
Ranger #5 Tag – Black
We R Memory Keepers Jeepers Creepers – Icky
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Emily, this is too cute! I love how you created a tag based on the sketch. It's a wonderful, whimsical tag and your coloring is awesome! And using washi tape for the tie is clever! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ~Shery
    stamplorations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emily: I love this Halloween tag---so cute! thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: