Followers

Sunday 21 February 2016

Zoek een woord puzzel



I have a simple card to share today, made to say thanks to a friend’s father.


The recipient is a find a word puzzle fan as well as being Dutch so I’ve made a find a word puzzle using the word ‘thank you’ in 96 languages.  I highlighted the Dutch one in bold and also highlighted the English version with a few others highlighted just for fun.  If the recipient is so minded he can actually use the card as a puzzle as I’ve included all the words on the inside of the card.

To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, which was a lovely simple one that worked well with my puzzle grid.  I added a crayon brad for some interest; I had to go with green as that was the only colour highlighter I could find.

At Sparkles Monthly they are looking for male projects, my unfussy card is perfectly suited for typical male tastes and hopefully for the particular tastes of the Dutch male it is going to.  CAS and no fuss is the current theme at Crafty Catz, there is very no fuss or frippery in my card, no designer paper or frills so I am entering my card in their challenge.

Ingredients:
Embellishments
Eyelet Outlet ~ Crayon Brad
Papers
Bazzill Criss Cross Cardstock ~ Butterfly
Challenges
Sparkles Monthly #77 ~ Something for the Males

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. A very different a clever creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool thank you card! And it's so fun that he can keep looking for the other words! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome! What a fabulous card you've created - so perfectly matched with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So different, great fun for a lover of crossword puzzles. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever idea for a card!
    Thank you for joining in with the ‘No Design Paper’ challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia – DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: