Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Book of Christian


So we had the Jude album now it’s all about Christian, and, yes, this is another pic heavy post.

I’ve used another of the Teresa Collins covers for this one with the Christian Portrait image.

For the front page I’ve used Christian Count Drac.

Pages 1 and 2 feature Christian Bwains and an earlier Spooktober project, the details are in this post.



Pages 3 and 4 use an earlier Spooktober project, for details see this post, and have Zombie Dino Christian on them.
 


Pages 5 and 6 are my entry to Day 11 of the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply B Stamps and feature Vamp Christian.  The theme was a famous ghoul, I think there is none so famous as Dracula or any vampire for that matter so I think I’m safe with that theme.  The little mat that Christian is on follows the sketch at Papertake Weekly so I’m also entering this there.



Page 7 and 8 use a non-Halloween image but I think he looks pretty Halloweeny, it’s Christian Skellington.

On pages 9 and 10 I’ve used the Spooktober project from this post and Christian the Dark Hero.



Pages 11 and 12 feature another Spooktober project, from this post, and Christian Addams.



And finally, Page 13 features Christian Count Drac again.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is terrific. Love it. Thanks for joining the 13 Days of Halloween with SBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have put so much time and work into these books and they are so FANTASTIC!!!
    thank you for joining in our 13 Days of Halloween at SBS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: