Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Baby love, my baby love



This is the final layout from my baby book  and it features the super cute Baby Mess London from the Baby Teen Scene collection at Simply B Stamps and her adorable kitty Lynx.


This page is all about baby’s food and drink firsts and no doubt the little girl who’s book this will be will end up looking a lot like London at some stage with food all over herself and everywhere else.  With food in the image and my food related embellies, not to mention the food theme to the page, I am entering this layout in the current A Creative Romance challenge.

To make up the layout I followed the current sketch at Friday Sketch, I just flipped it for the other page and left off the large oval element to allow for the journaling.  My oval is a lovely Nestie, I love how large the grand ones are and the one I have used provides for a good sized photo of baby.  As I have a die cut I am also entering this in the current challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

As this is my last layout, heres a recap of the entire baby book.
Cover
First page

Firsts layout
Developmental milestones layout
Favourite things layout
First birthday layout
Last page





Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E21, E30, E33 (R20 cheeks)
Eyes E23, E27, 0
Mouth R000, R00, R02
Hair T4, T6, T8, 100
Outfit RV10, RV11, RV32, V000, V01, V12
Baby Food BG10, C00, C1, C3, E40, E42, Y11, Y13, Y15, YG00, YG01, YG03, YR20, YR21, YR23
Lynx E21, E23, E25, E27, R20, o
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Grand Decorative Ovals
Embellishments
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
Papers
Stamps
Challenges




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful "album" full of pretty details..a wonderful gift to share!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Dies/Punch" challenge!!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW What a FABULOUS idea and you've done such an amazing job! A true treasure to look back at for many years to come!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, looks lovely. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: