Followers

Sunday 14 May 2017

His reindeer drives this frosty night



Still keeping up with my Christmas card a week and this one features a stamp from the Reindeer Flight set by Tim Holtz and a sentiment from the Scenic Season set from Stampin’ Up!.


I chose to use a blue background for my stamping so I could play along in the current blue Christmas challenge over at Jingle Belles.  Given the lovely inky blue I decided my stamping had to be in gold and the current embossing theme at AAA Cards was the perfect excuse to open my new bottle of WOW! embossing powder.  This is a gorgeous gold colour and I love the simple elegance of this card.

And speaking of simple, that’s what ‘K’ is for over at ABC Christmas, as in keep it simple, so I am also entering my card in their current challenge.

Ingredients:
Chalks & Powders etc
WOW! Embossing Powder ~ Metallic Gold Rich Pale
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
House of Paper Stardream Paper ~ Lapis Lazuli
Stamps
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection ~ CMS052 Reindeer Flight
Stampin’ Up! ~ Scenic Season (sentiment)
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!! The gold on the blue looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold-on-navy is so elegant ... so glad you're celebrating a BLUE Christmas with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous golden stag, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye-catching and fabulous design, love your stag image and such clean embossing too. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous C&S card I LOVE the Silver embossing on the blue, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo beautiful and peaceful... a truly elegant card! thanks for celebrating "blue christmas" with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gold embossing looks beautiful on the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! The embossing is so pretty!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: