Followers

Friday 20 December 2013

Santa’s Naughty Little List



I have a rather cheeky Christmas card to share today made for a friend with a suitably cheeky sense of humour.


Doesn’t look so cheeky from the front, does it?  Although those buttons are a bit suggestive aren’t they?  The sentiment gives a clue to the image inside, KennyK’s Bow (Adult).


Now with an image like this you just can’t leave things flat so I printed it out several times, got out my fussy cutting scissors and shaping tools and got ready for some decoupage action.  I think I managed to capture her curves quite nicely and I’m sure my firend would be very happy to find her sitting under his tree on Christmas morning!

I made up the front following the sketch at Pal’s Paper Arts, I just resized the sketch to suit my favourite card size of 6x6 and swapped out the single circle embellishment for two to suggest, well, I’m sure you get what they’re supposed to be.

As I’ve used a KennyK image I’m also entering this card in their current anything goes challenge.  And hopefully it isn’t too raunchy for the ladies over at Through the Purple Haze where the theme is ‘here comes Christmas day’; which inspired the sentiment and theme of this card.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks R02)
Eyes BG 01, BG05, 0
Lips & Bow R24, R29, R46, R59, R89
Hair Y00, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Marvellous Squares
Embellishments
BoBunny Brads – Silver & Gold
Buttons from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Pebbles Chalk – Metallic Cream
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Tea Dye &Walnut Stain
Papers
BoBunny Back to Backs – Noel Dot
Kaisercraft Twig & Berry – Advent, December, Frankincense & Yuletide
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and great ideas you have on your projects.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    Have a lovely Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning, Emily! Congratulations for entering all of the challenges at Through the Purple Haze and you are entered into the big prize giveaway!
    Good luck!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love how you hid the gift! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!! And to decoupage our Bow Adult is so clever!! Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: