Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

…one of the deep secrets of Life…



Sharing a pair of simple thank you cards today featuring the Elegant Thank You stamp from Stampin’ Up!.



It’s the season of giving thanks, well in North America it is, and I needed to make a thank you card so decided to do up a few spares.  ‘Thanks’ is the current theme at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge so I’m entering my cards over there.

I’ve used the same layout on both cards following the current sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I wanted these ones to use for men so I’ve deliberately chosen darker colours and nothing flowery or feminine.  Tim’s stickers are lovely and industrial and the Martha Stewart tape from a Hallowe’en set also matched the stamp without being too fussy and fancy.

I didn’t want these to look too funeral though so I mounted the card front on a blue base rather than going all black and white or grey and white.  As these are intended for male recipients I am entering them in the current challenge at Stampin’ Royalty.

Ingredients:
Embellishments
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Industrious Stickers ~ Gothic
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Mondi Color Copy ~ 250gsm White Paper
Ribbons & Trims etc
Martha Stewart Paper Tape ~ Haunted
Stamps
Stampin’ Up! ~ Elegant Thank You (retired)
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a great Thank you card! Love the blue and white. Very elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Love the simplicity! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very pretty and elegant!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: