Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

when the world is puddle-wonderful…



I’m sharing a card today with a fun image from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps called Make a Splash!.


I’ve taken the inspiration for my colours from the current challenge over at Just Us Girls, the colours to use were teal, gold and purple.  I wanted to make this a bit more interesting by going ombre, which is the current theme at Addicted to CAS.  Not sure the background splash of colour looks all that ombre, was hard to do over the mask for the stencil.  The background inking follows the ombre style of gradients of one colour.  For a bit more interest and to really test myself with my colouring I also did the trench coat on the image in ombre but this time the version where an item has two distinctly different colours.  Was actually quite fun to do and I think it looks pretty good too.

As my card features an image of a female and is going out to a female friend I am also entering it in the current “Girls, Girls, Girls” challenge at Cards und More.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes V01, V12
Mouth E11, E13, E15
Hair N7, V12, 100
Outfit E25, BV08, V12, V15, V17, Y11, Y15, Y26
Water BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Stamps
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection ~ CMS236 Crazy Talk
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a super fun card! Nice job with this weeks colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: