Followers

Saturday 5 November 2016

we are unfashioned creatures…



I’m sharing a card today featuring Frank from Mo’s Digital Pencil.


The layout of my card follows the current sketch over at Atlantic Hearts.  To make my background I’ve used various washi tapes, which I’ve deliberately torn roughly rather than neatly cut in keeping with my Frankenstein image.  I went with washi tape for the background in order to give an explosion of colour to my CAS card, as that is the current theme over at Crafty Cardmakers.

My image was chosen to fit the current challenge at Addicted to CAS, which is monster.  I think it’s fitting for a teenage boy, especially as this monster is tech savvy!

Oh, and the inside of my card reads, “hope your birthday was a monstrously good day”.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin G24, G94, YG03, YG11
Lips G94
Hair T6, T8, T10, 100
Outfit B91, B93, B95, B97, BV08, BV17, V22, V25, Y21, YR09, YR14, YR16, YR21, YR23, YR24
Phone C0, C1, C2
Papers
Bazzill Prismatic Cardstock ~ Baby Blue Medium & Spring Willow
Medium
Mondi Color Copy ~ 250gsm White Paper
Ribbons & Trims etc
Various Washi Tapes from stash
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love to see how crafters use washi! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at AHSC this week. (Dena, DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW! Your colouring is FAB! This card is so awesome! Thanks for playing along with our sketch over at Atlantic Hearts! Hope to see you again!~Amber, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how you have used the washi to create the background strips- this is such a funky card!
    Lauren- AHSC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH what a great card!! Love the digi from Mo's-- she does awesome images. Your washi torn this way looks perfect and in character. Super job! A big thanks for coming to play at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, your colouring is superb! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Frankenstein image and your coloring is fabulous...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my... love that image and your coloring! Perfect! Awesome card! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: